Thank you all so much for coming. It was great to finally meet you. If you could not attend/need a recap, here it is:
1. Please sign up to follow my blog. Scroll down on this page and look on the right hand side. Please also take time to look through the blog. There is a TON of information. If there is anything missing, please let me know and I am happy to add it.
2. Check out the Third Grade Curriculum Overview blog to find out what is going on each month in Third Grade.
3. Math homework will start on Monday. Go to the Math Homework blog to find out more information.
4. You should have received a CD and a pamphlet last night. If your child does not bring home those things today, please let me know and I will get you a copy.
5. Parents are all invited to 3-Z on 10/22 from 9:15-10:15 during Reading Workshop. More information to follow about what to expect when we get closer.
6. There is a parent workshop at Teacher’s College to learn about Reading and Writing Workshop. I highly recommend anything present by TC. It is on 10/26 from 9-2:30. You must tell Luke Forshaw or I if you would like to go so that we can get you a ticket.
7. If you didn’t sign up for a conference, please email me. These are the times I have available as of right now:
Tuesday 12/3-2:05, 2:45
Wednesday 12/4-1:45, 2:05, 2:45, 3:05
Thursday 12/5- 7:45, 8:25, 1:45, 2:05, 2:25, 2:45, 3:05
Friday 12/6- 7:45, 8:05, 8:25, 1:45, 2:05
Please let me know if you ever have questions about anything that is going on in 3-Z!